Sarasota

There is something for everyone in Sarasota - a cultural haven, an exciting vibrant city, growing economy, housing to suit everyone from starter homes to vacation homes to rental investments to some of the most amazing architecturally designed luxury homes in the world with (in my humble opinion) views that are hard to beat.

Choose between period homes from the 1920's to new build homes you can help design - condos on the beach to luxury apartments in the city center - family-friendly neighborhoods close to outstanding schools to adult communities for the young at heart.

There are a range of areas to consider - Sarasota is so diverse that it would take pages of wonderful prose to do it justice.

I have included some links below, but to get to know the real Sarasota, and decide which area will best suit you, call me on 941 323 9357 or email me Sharon@sharoninsarasota.com.

Discover more about Sarasota - I love it so much I moved continents to live here

Restaurants click here

Sarasota Ballet click here

Sarasota Opera click here

Sarasota Schools click here

Sarasota Colleges click here

Economic Development Corporation click here

Boating in Sarasota click here

Sarasota County Beaches click here

Savor Sarasota click here

Search Sarasota Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property A4421753
$299,000
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of OWN SRQ LLC MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property A4421752
$229,000
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of WHITE SANDS REALTY GROUP FL MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property A4421372
$194,800
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER RES R E MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property A4421743
$260,000
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property A4421172
$412,000
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY MFRMLS
The information contained herein has been provided by MFRMLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Dec 17, 2018 7:16:am.

Today's Market Trends for Sarasota *

$657,110

0.01%

$258

0.01%

0.08%

November

October

0.05%

-0.02%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable