What is the V Factor?
A You Tube video could be what you are missing!
- YouTube has over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the Internet — and every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube is up 60% y/y, the fastest growth we've seen in 2 years.
- The number of people watching YouTube per day is up 40% y/y since March 2014.
- The number of users coming to YouTube who start at the YouTube homepage, similar to the way they might turn on their TV, is up more than 3x y/y.
Video for Sellers
With one of my walk - through videos like this one this one you can be sure that your property is being shown to even out-of-town buyers. How powerful a marketing tool is that?
If the property address is searched, the video link will be available via my channel on You Tube and included in emailed marketing materials.
Thinking of selling your home yourself - see my series of videos 10 Things you need to know when selling your own home
Video for buyers
If you are not able to get to see a fantastic property your self, why rely on photos or static virtual tours - I will shot a full video for you - opening cupboards and talking about layout and the condition of the property. It will be as if you are there - and by posting it to You Tube you will be able to share it with your family and friends.
Want some advice on picking an agent - see my series of videos 10 Things you need to know before picking a Realtor